Returns & Exchange
Product (s) can be exchanged which are bought online at www.shield.com.pk within 5 days after delivery. Please note that the product must be unused with the packaging intact along with the purchase invoice and courier/shipment receipt attached on the parcel envelope. Items bought on sale cannot be exchanged. We will only exchange or refund any product(s) if it has any manufacturing defect or damage.
Contact our customer care by emailing us the images of defect product(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or inbox us at our official Facebook/Instagram page or call us at 0800-BABYS (22297) within 5 days of purchase. You would have to send us back the defected product(s) and our team will review the product to offer the exchange with the same product or with the same price value product.
We have a strict ‘NO REFUND’ policy however refunds can be made in exceptional wherein the product is out of stock. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. Kindly allow us to process the refunds within two weeks.
You can request the cancellation by emailing at email@example.com , or inbox us at our official Facebook/Instagram page or call us at 0800-BABYS (22297) before the order is processed. Once the order is shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking information. Once the parcel is dispatched ‘Returns & Exchange Policy’ will be applied. However, SHIELD cancels the order on its own due to the following reasons:
- Out of stock or
- Online payment declined by the bank.
Special Conditions during Sale Promotions
- Product(s) bought on sale cannot be refunded or returned.
- Product(s) purchased on promotions will be exchanged at the same prices.
- Product(s) on sale cannot be exchanged unless they are defected or received incorrectly.
- In case of a defected product(s), complaint must be lodged within 48 hours after receiving the order.
To lodge the complaint, you must provide the following details online:
- Order Number
- Photos of the defected product(s) received
- Picture of the parcel along with the courier/shipment receipt attached on the parcel envelope.